
Dark mascara on my eyes and I've gotMy black shirt and my jeans fittin' just rightVal and I gonna kick it tonight likeDum dum dum - dum dum dumLeave the house in the car goin' to the clubSlide through the doors give my girl a good luckGonna scan the floor to find myself my first studDum dum dum - dum dum dum
[chorus]I'm an in I'm an instigatorIs that your boy? Girl we'll see you later!I'm a tra- I'm a trouble makerOne boy - two boys - three boys - and I...I'm an in I'm an instigatorAnd if he's cute then I'll take the waiter!I'm a bum I'm a bum bum shakerOne boy - two boys - three boys - and I...
All the girls here seem to have an attitudeBut there ain't no stoppin' me - I'm in a party mood2am and the bass still kicks likeDum dum dum - dum dum dumMy girl Val's hittin' it with the bad boysAnd I'm shake - shakin' it with the shy boysAnd we won't leave till we've had all the hot boysDum dum dum - dum dum dum
[chorus]
[rap]
[chorus]
[chorus]I'm an in I'm an instigatorIs that your boy? Girl we'll see you later!I'm a tra- I'm a trouble makerOne boy - two boys - three boys - and I...I'm an in I'm an instigatorAnd if he's cute then I'll take the waiter!I'm a bum I'm a bum bum shakerOne boy - two boys - three boys - and I...
All the girls here seem to have an attitudeBut there ain't no stoppin' me - I'm in a party mood2am and the bass still kicks likeDum dum dum - dum dum dumMy girl Val's hittin' it with the bad boysAnd I'm shake - shakin' it with the shy boysAnd we won't leave till we've had all the hot boysDum dum dum - dum dum dum
[chorus]
[rap]
[chorus]
No comments:
Post a Comment